Life with David

8:22 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
When I'm away from my husband overnight, I really miss him to the point that my heart aches. I guess that's newlywed life for you. I hope that our love will always be this strong. It does speak to the strength of our love, after all, that next to him - I feel the most safe and relaxed that I've ever felt in my life. Even though he works long hours, & sometimes his music eats up our weekends...as long as I am in our home, he might as well be right next to me.

I'm hesitant to go away for the weekend whether it be a scrapbook retreat, visiting relatives, or party with girlfriends...I don't want to be so far from David. We are big homebodies, so being together charges our batteries for those instances when we do have to be apart. How my soul relishes this man I found!

0 Share your thouughts: