What is your blog about?

10:04 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
I just read in my friend Nikki (aka Sabren in the scrap world) an entry about the question, "What is your blog about?"

Do I have a theme? Well, not really. The purpose of my blog is to capture thoughts and insights that I hopefully can use in my scrapbook journaling. I try to use the Journaler's Handbook prompts...sometimes I finish a paragraph or two. Sometimes I am lucky to get one sentence down.

I'm fairly new to this blog world. I first saw the craze in The Pub - the first blogs I looked at were links to the new 2005 CK Hall of Famers. The blogs that I read now besides Nikki include Ali Edwards and Cathy Zielske. I peek at Rhonna Farrer's as well.

Another site that peaked my interest in blogs was "My Life In a Scrapbook." Rhonda had a weekly blog challenge. I think that would fun to participate. When MLIAS gets resurrected next month, perhaps they will continue that feature.

For now, I'll just ramble on.

1 Share your thouughts:

Nikki said...

It's a tough question to answer...in the end, isn't everything about discovering ourselves just a bit better? Loving your blog JA!!!