The Work Continues...

10:51 AM Edit This 4 Comments »
Day 77. The renovations continue...our final inspections were supposed to be tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath. The contractors were called away to another job yesterday. I'll be happy if it's done by Monday. This photo is their ladder, and you can see that they've been working on the trim - filling in gaps and nail holes. A little wall paint got on the ceiling too, and needs to be touched up. Not sure if I'm getting the handle with my new camera but I kinda like how this shot focusing on the unexpected.

Working away myself at projects for Zsiage - The Essence of Fabulous. They need projects for their new catalog and CHA Winter. I put my hat in the ring to be chosen to attend CHA...if I'm chosen I'll deal with my husband and the cost of airfare then but I'm not going to worry about it for now. Hope everyone has a terrific day!

4 Share your thouughts:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous picture! Great color.

Melissa said...

love the wall color-great photo :)

SageHen said...

This is an interesting photo. Good luck surviving until the work is done.

BTW, thank you for joining in the POD. It's been great getting to know you better!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you got the whole depth-of-field thing going on here...bet you're having fun with that new camera!! Love that wall color too!