24 hour countdown

3:15 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Yes!!!! The final inspection for our renovations is tomorrow morning, and then I can move into my new scraproom. Hoorah! As I told someone earlier, it's so beautiful that I almost hate the thought of putting my crappy furniture in there.

And this is the mess on the living room floor right now. When my Digital Field Guide book arrived from Amazon today, I took almost a 100 photos of just stuff playing around with my new RebelXT. This is the best picture out of the bunch up there on top. The info is:

Camera Model
Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT
Shooting Date/Time
12/5/2005 1:24:33 PM
Shooting Mode
Program AE
Tv( Shutter Speed )
1/60
Av( Aperture Value )
5.6
Metering Mode
Evaluative Metering
Exposure Compensation
0
Digital Exposure Compensation
+1.0

I highly highly highly recommend this book. It is very easy to read and comprehend, especially for a non-technical person like me. You must ask Santa for it..and you can get the Nikon version too.

1 Share your thouughts:

Anonymous said...

Love the messy photo.