Answering a few questions

5:28 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Saw this posted on another blog:
1. What is your occupation?
I'm a housewife/ Scrapbookeronline.com DT/ Diecuts with a View DT member. Looking for freelance work for magazines.

2. What color is your underwear? Today my underwear is black.


3. What are you listening to right now? The 5 pm news.


4. What was the last thing you ate?
Chocolate


5. Do you wish on stars? Yes



6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? cornflower blue


7. How is the weather right now? Mostly cloudy. Temp: 30 degrees F. It was sunny earlier, just beautiful.

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My husband, David.

9. How old are you today? 35


10. Favorite drink? Water.

11. Favorite sport to watch? Skating.


12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Highlights

13. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
No

14. Pets? None.

15. Favorite month? July! Summer is my favorite time of year.


16. Favorite food? Pizza.


17. What was the last movie you watched? Sideways with Gwyneth Paltrow.

18. Favorite day of the year? I really like New Year's Eve.


19. What do you do to vent anger? Complain to friends.

20. Hugs or kisses? I like both!


21. Cherry or blueberry? Cherry.

22. Living arrangements? I live in a 3 bedroom ranch home with my husband that is near the beach of Lake Ontario in beautiful Rochester, NY!


23. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday.

24. What is on the floor of your closet? Laundry basket.


25. Who is/are the friends you have had the longest? My sister



26. What did you do last night? My husband and I had taped Stargate SG-1 so we watched that after he finished rehearsing his music.


27. Favorite smell? Brownies!


28. What inspires you? My creative friends and sisters at SBO.


29. What are you afraid of?I have to think about this more.


30.Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese

31. Favorite car? It's not flashy but I love my Geo/Chevrolet Prizm!


32. Favorite dog breed? Daschund/pomeranian mix


33. Number of keys on your key ring? I don't know off-hand.


34. How many years at your current job? n/a.

35. Favorite day of the week? Thursday -it's wicked awesome.

36. How many states have you lived in? Three: Ohio, Michigan, New York.

37. How many cities have you lived in/name them? 12. Cleveland, Ohio; Mansfield, Ohio; Sterling Heights, Michigan; East Lansing, Michigan; Lansing, Michigan; Fairport, NY; North Olmstead, Ohio; Shelby Township, MI; Rochester, NY; Cornhill, NY; Brighton, NY; Irondequoit, NY.


38. What was the last book you read? Joy by Osho

0 Share your thouughts: