February in Review

12:18 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Click on the title link to view the blog by Katie the Scrapbook Lady. She posted the following questions:

Did I watch or follow any of the 2006 Winter Olympics during the month of February? If so, what were my favorite events? I watched about two minutes of the Olympics - when the Hughes girl got on the ice for the first time. I did however, watch the Ellenympics several times.

What books and/or magazines did I read this month? I mostly read just scrapbooking magazines, isn't that sad?

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month? The Bachelor, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Serial Mom the movie

What special days did I celebrate and how? We celebrated the birth of my friend's daughter (2/6), Valentine's Day/ Our engagement anniversary, meeting everyone at Kelly's crop, being selected for the DCWV Design Team

What illnesses or health concerns did I have in February? Car accident 2/8 with neck injury

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family? Taught SIL how to scrapbook, met new friends, let go of fake friends, went out to dinner several times, had a couple over for dinner and played "The Newlywed Game"

*
What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try in February? Lots of good food, will have to come back and answer this at another time

What special or unusual purchases did I make? Signed up to go to my first CKC in Buffalo!

What were this month’s disappointments? Letting go of certain friendships, not sure if we are pregnant or not

What were my accomplishments this month? Sending in my HOF entry, sending in my CBX entry, being selected for DCWV team

0 Share your thouughts: