Talk about your bad days

9:54 PM Posted In , Edit This 5 Comments »
I almost feel guilty for posting this layout when my sister-in-law lies in the hospital after having open-heart surgery. Kind of puts things into perspective....makes you realize that no matter how bad a day is, somebody out there has it worse.

The journaling on this layout is private to me so I blocked it out in the bottom. Love this song, and I loved posing for these self-portraits. I heard this song on the radio today and really wanted to do a layout for it. I took the suggestions in April CK about self-portraits and I think they came out pretty well. This was actually a fun layout to do. Lovin' the 8.5 x 11, I might never go back.

5 Share your thouughts:

Nikki said...

Thinking of you and completely blown away by this layout!

Anonymous said...

Great layout!

I went 8.5 by 11 a little over a year ago and now I only do a 12 by 12 when I have a custom order for one. I love working with smaller spaces!

Oh! Are those the Basic grey paisley rub ons? They are on my wishlist at my lss- but BG messed up the oder so I'm (impatiently) waiting!

First time to your site! Very nice blog :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my JA, thinking about you both. What a horrible news. But what a great LO.

Kristy said...

I am with Nikki, I am blown away.. this is awesome...

Maryfrances Fabbri said...

Wonderful. Wow!