New Thursday

12:05 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
It's a new Thursday. I've been neglecting my blog...for good reasons. We have a DCWV assignment to make projects for a new book....can't give you details but our deadline is next Thursday so I'm working my little tail off.

I'm so excited about combining traditional scrapbooking with digital scrapbooking. There is a class that starts next week at Scrapgirls on this very subject. The possibilites with digital are endless...I didn't think I could love scrapbooking any more until I started doing digital too. What a happy surprise.

I've been backing up my pictures and taking the last few months of photos of the hard drive. This has forced me to scrap more April photos recently because they are handy right there on the computer. Thus, I finally scrapped these cute pictures of Marti's sons when we were at her house for an overnight crop. Such good boys. Be sure to get over to SBO to check out the last week that the design team is working with Fancy Pants Designs, and get your papers on sale!

Digital credits: Fee Jardine Funky Flower Doodles, Gina Cabrera Film Strip Book Bag Essentials


ETA: This layout was published in Scrappin Trends ezine.

0 Share your thouughts: