13 is my lucky number

5:45 PM Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »
Yes, I like the number 13. Mainly because we got married on the 13th of June, 2004. Happy day.


Ok...Day 2 of Rhonna Farrer's 21-day challenge. I was a bit upset this morning because I had a really cool layout started and lost it all after about a half-hour. Weird. Maybe it's that Yahoo Worm although I did do a fresh virus scan and nothing was found.

Anyhoo, on my journey to walk a more creative path I stumbled upon the Imagination Generator at the Creativity Portal. If you are not signed up for their newsletter you will want to sign up. The prompt was "I am good at..." (Click on image to enlarge to read journaling.)

Credits: Bulletin board & felt flower from Designer Digitals freebie, Scotch Tape by Angela Spangler, stick pin posted by pinyus27 from Microsoft Digital Image 2006 at Digital Scrapbook Place; letter stickers: Tia Bennett's Dirt Don't Hurt at Designer Digitals;textured notebook paper by Tia Bennet in her New Growth kit; tag from Gina Cabrera's Book Bag Essentials at Digital Design Essentials; font: MFF Handwriting freebie at Scrapbookeronline
Photo by Gelfand-Piper

1 Share your thouughts:

Nikki said...

Happy Anniversary! I love that bulletin board...you are creating some great things in this new venue!!!