I am Jane Austen

4:33 PM Posted In , Edit This 4 Comments »
I am Jane Austen, the font, that is. There is a 2peas challenge called Just My Type where you have to pick a font that defines you. Jane Austen font is my font.

Why? Because of my love of writing. Because I love the way the font looks, especially how long the stroke is that crosses the "t". Because her work is well-loved and respected like I hope mine to be.

I leave you with the quote for today:
"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter."
- ee cummings

Happy Scrapping!

4 Share your thouughts:

Melissa said...

thats an awesome text type!
love the Layout
love the quote
;)

*Jeanne* said...

I love that font. I am a secret fontaholic. Shhh don't tell anyone! LOL The layout is amazing... I love it.

Oh by the way... for some reason your post from yesterday is what inspired my blog for today.. I just could not comment on that post for some reason.

Thanks again...

Anonymous said...

I'm still trying to decide which font I am, but Jane Austen is in my top-five list. I think you make fabulous connections between the font and yourself---very thoughtful!

Kristy said...

Nicely done. I love the way you thought this through. Excellent!