Getting ready for Memory Trends

9:57 AM Posted In , Edit This 2 Comments »
Check it out! My first publication with Creating Keepsakes. You can see my layout here titled : Toronto.
Recent layoutsThis 2-page layout (title: Free) was featured in Becky Fleck's PageMaps October newsletter. I was a bit intimidated when I first saw her sketch. I really loved how it turned out though. Thanks to DH for the photos.



The two layouts above {titled: To Be a Girl; and Affection of a Father (my cousin and his daughter)} were created for the 2peas 2sday chat. The second one is a lift of dittomichel.


Layout by Lynn Singers, posted with permission


These last two layouts are currently featured at the Everyday Digital Scrapbooking Idea blog. Check out today's post for a tutorial on altering photos.


Busy week this week getting ready to go to Memory Trends. Very excited about it. Let me know if you will be there, I would love to have lunch.

2 Share your thouughts:

*Jeanne* said...

Hey JulieAnn,

I dont know what to congrats to you first. WOW you are doing amazing aren't you? As well you should because you designs are just pure WOW!

I love the design here... WOW eye candy! Hugs to you! Keep up the awesome work!

Betsy V said...

Congrats on the pub!!