19 Days Left - Christmas Past

10:17 AM Posted In Edit This 11 Comments »

Today's entry is to compare Christmas Past - favorite memories and least favorite memories. I chose to lift Ali Edwards for this layout from her first book Designer's Eye page 38.

Pictures of me: I think I was a pretty cute pre-schooler if I do say so myself in the outfit my mother made me! LOL


Someone asked me yesterday, and yes - even the spiral-bound journal is digital.
Also when I list the credits I try to follow this formula--> Designer, Kit Name (and which item from that kit), Website

Credits:
*Erica Hite A Joyful Season kit Scrapgirls
*Jen Wilson Blooming Bouquet fabric flowers Jen Wilson Designs
*Fee Jardine Lil Christmas Doodles Digichick
*Jan Crowley Little Black Dress kit photo frame (altered) Digichick
*Dianne Rigdon Simply Marvelous alpha Shabby Elements
*Shabby Princess Holiday Magic bow
Fonts: SF Happiness, Times Roman, Goudita Heavy SF


Happy Holidays!

11 Share your thouughts:

Anonymous said...

Ohh so love this - and you look adorable in your dress!

Anonymous said...

I really like this! And I love the song on your blog!!!

Lynne

Anonymous said...

Beautiful entry! And I love everything you have done so far with your art journal! TFS!

Anonymous said...

I love how you divided past and present! Lovely page!

Anonymous said...

Oh, so clever! Love the older photos ... what a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

love the photo's and colours ...
great page :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! I looked at all your pages so far and your album is awesome! I love what you have done with everything!

Colleen said...

Your journal looks great! I'm going to have to try and do this next year if she offers it again!! Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie! I love your composition on this one! Great job!

Barb said...

So fun!
I wish I had the courage to try to go digital.
Maybe if I get Photoshop for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

aren't you just the cutest? another fabulous entry!