More Christmas Journal Entries!

4:56 PM Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »
My newest pages: Dec 24th through today.
ETA: I said I would add the credits from my last post and I forgot to add credits for today.

Credits for Dec. 24th: Rhonna Farrer red paper & scallop; Shabby Princess tree and notebook paper; Lisa Whitney Beautiful Mess: Alpha,Flower, Star Swirl border, heart swirl border, doodle frame, braid, etc; L Riordan Breezy aqua paper; Tandika sequin; Pajamas4Love pre-made page quick page; Mandy Steward Life Journal; Font: CK Andie and Jailbird Jenna

Credits for Dec. 25th: Erica Hite A Joyful Season, Pajamas4Love mega charity kit; Sande Krieger Season's Greetings; Michelle Coleman Stamped Alpha, Mandy Steward Life Journal; I Believe by Sheila Nelsen- digitalscrapbookfx.com

Credtis for Dec. 26th: Mandy Steward Life Journal; Holly Jolly kit digichick; Fee Jardine Lil Christmas doodle, Green tag=Shelle Pukas and Eva Duet A Whimsy holiday; blue paper shabby princess seasonal sampler holiday; font: CK Holiday Spirit, Chipperfield and Bailey, Pea Lacy Chunky













Enter your Email





Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

1 Share your thouughts:

Anonymous said...

More awesome pages! I will have to go digital with my journal next year, you have really inspired me!
I love the photos you used on these pages also!