Title page for my Christmas Journal

10:02 AM Posted In Edit This 5 Comments »

Today's prompt was to go back and create your title page for your journal.
Have a great weekend!









Enter your Email





Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

5 Share your thouughts:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your cover!!

Anonymous said...

Love your pages and the colors you use!

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays! I hope you have an awesome 2007! Also, just wanted to say that I LOVE this journal of yours, so pretty and so cool (lots going on in it)! Thanks for sharing it!

Erica said...

Such a beautiful cover! I love the way you used the label on the front with the random alphas. This journal is so inspiring.

Erica

Jenn N said...

Julie Ann,

I have thoroughly enjoyed looking at your journal every day and I am going to continue to look at your work - it's fantastic!. Thank you so much for sharing it.

Jenn N