Publication Tips for Scrapbookers #3

10:38 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Publication Tip #3
Submit, submit, submit.
My best advice is submit, submit, submit. And then, forget about it. I wouldn't pre-occupy myself with watching the deadlines for calls, and I wouldn't advise going to the Pub to check to see if calls have started. I would say I've submitted close to 500 times since the beginning of 2005. (This includes the same page submitted to different magazines and/or books.) So you could say that I've had between 5-10% picked up. I hear over and over that it is luck when you are picked for publication - so many factors other than just talent go into their decision to publish you - such as colors, photo quality, etc.

Related reading:
Submitting 101 post at 2peas


Category:
Publication Tips for Scrapbookers


Enter your Email





Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

0 Share your thouughts: