Women to Watch in Scrapbooking

12:03 PM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
So many of you know that I am now writing for Scrapbook Dimensions magazine. If you are available for assignment work with hybrid scrapbooking, I might be able to use you for my column. Scrapbook Dimensions will be published every other month, and will be available in print and also online! Isn't that exciting???

My pal Susan White wrote a nice entry about the magazine here.
I've come across the blogs of some of the other contributors to this magazine.



  • Advisory board member: Amy Teets (I met her in October at Memory Trends and I so admire her. She is a digital designer as well as a product designer for DreamStreet)


Persons with layouts in the premiere issue:


And a great post here about the prospect of getting more ideas for hybrid scrapping:

0 Share your thouughts: