Tagged

2:50 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
I was tagged by Corey!

Here are the rules:
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I like to sleep in. (Who doesn't?)
2. I watched the whole The Secret DVD last night
3. My husband prefers that I have bangs and I think bangs are a pain! But I will do it for him.
4. I don't mind traveling solo.
5. My dream vacation would be to go to Australia.
6. We plan on winning the lotto today! LOL
7. My husband loves the number 7 and so do I!

The following are tagged: (who hasn't been tagged yet? Oh my)

1. Susan
2. Di
3. melanie (because you always give me praise!)
4. Amy
5. Teri
6. Beth Root (because it's your birthday!)
7. Kristi McFadden (managing editor of scrapbook dimensions magazine)

2 Share your thouughts:

Spot-On said...

ROFL I already got tagged!
here is mine

http://dihickman.blogspot.com/2007/04/being-creative-back-later.html

kelli said...

Hey I love travelling solo too and you can't win the lottery I am going to, next time I remember to play.