10 People that are Blogging about Hybrid Scrapbooking

9:25 AM Posted In , Edit This 3 Comments »
Jess
Blog Title: Scrapbookist
Blog Post: Tuesday March 13, 2007

Here’s a neat way to showcase a grouping of your favorite photos in a tidy little package. This project will have you thinking outside…um, I mean, inside the box!...read more

***


Denise (aka dee-dee) covered a wooden vase with Doris Castle’s Gypsy Saree papers
Scrapbook Graphics
Blog Title: Scrapbook Matters
Blog Post: April 5, 2007
Cute Printable Projects Seen in the Gallery
Filed under: Printables

I love it when I see you guys doing fun stuff with your digital papers and elements besides scrapbooking, so I...read more
***



Tin Album by Laurel Lakey with Scrapgirls
Scrapgirls
Blog Title: Scrapgirls Digital Scrapbooking Blog
Blog Post: Saturday, August 25, 2007
Mint Tin Mania!
If you haven't yet seen Amanda Sok's SS Craft Templates: Mint Tin, I highly encourage you to check it out! It's the cutest little template set that you can use to transform a regular Altoid tin into... read more

***


Scrap Artist
Blog Title: Scrapartist.typepad.com
Blog Post: August 27, 2007

Happy Hybrid Monday!

Happy Hybrid Monday everyone!

We have such a treat for you this week. The amazing Audrey Neal is our guest hybrid scrapper this month! She has thought of the greatest idea too! ....read more

***


Invite by Christy Sheffield
Christy
Blog title: Pure Life
Blog Post: July 5, 2007

Hooked on Digi

I'm hooked. I've started playing around with digital scrapbooking. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, ...read more

***


Egle from Illinois
Blog Title: ACOT Tutorials
Blog Post: May 30, 2007

HYBRID LAYOUT... Huh, What's That?
Did you ever wonder what this is?

Hybrid is defined as being something of mixed origin or composition. Most of us have heard of...read more

***

Patricia
Blog Title: Marketingmainstay.com: Digital Scrapbooking
Blog Post: August 22, 2007
Scrapbooking today is gaining momentum. Be it paper or digital, there seem to be just as many sites on the web...read more

***

Karen from Australia
Blog Title: Scraps of Mind
Blog Post: August 20, 2007

Have you ever done a make-over of one of your old scrapbook layouts?I normally don’t do this because I like to see...read more

***

Joy from California
Blog title: Shine Like Stars
Blog Post: Saturday May 26, 2007
Now that I'm proud of my digital art, I'm trying to venture out into hybrid scrapping - using my digital pages as ... read more


***


Julie from New Zealand
Blog title: Here with Me
Blog Post:Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hybrid Scrapbooking

That seems to be my cup of tea these days - I'm in love with all the free digital downloads available on the internet and... Read More

3 Share your thouughts:

Mandy said...

This is a cool list. Thanks.

Laurel said...

Very neat, thanks for sharing!

TrishF said...

Hi Julie Ann! Thanks so much for the link to my blog article on hybrid scrapping!