Note: Projects posted are to illustrate the points made in this top ten list. Tutorials for all of these points can be found at Everyday Digital Scrapbooking - link in sidebar.
- Learning new techniques is so much fun (yes, I'm a geek - I love learning!)
- You can take your laptop anywhere and scrap anywhere....starting a page while waiting at the doctor's office for instance.
- Scrap Green! Print only what you need and have less paper scraps as waste.
- Use digital embellishments that are photo-realistic over and over again (this page is 100% digital and is used to illustrate realistic looking digital embellishments)
- Photo Editing
- Add flourishes/swirls to photographs
- Use a quick page, a layered template, or create your own template to scrap faster. Print it out and put it on cardstock and embellish.
- Ability to re-size embellishments, letters, papers, etc - gives you unlimited creative freedom.
- Use actions on your photos to make them pop!