New blog you must see at thisismejournal.blogspot.com

2:38 PM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »

So I've really admired the pages that these girls are coming up with so I decided to play along for the This Is Me Journal at http://thisismejournal.blogspot.com

The first challenge after making your cover is to do a page of your opinions. I played it pretty safe and actually just wrote down the first things that came to mind. So I could only fit in six. Naturally, I thought of mentioning the whole Britney Spears fiasco but that is kinda overdone and will my ancestors really care in 50 years what I thought of Britney Spears' f----d up life?

Head on over to the This Is Me blog and join in!

P.S. the butterfly is my hybrid addition - it's a digital element by Michelle Underwood that I printed on sticker paper

0 Share your thouughts: