5 Things Tagged

11:17 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Right now, DH is working on his Honey-Do list which includes putting up the Christmas Tree for me to decorate. I rarely make him a Honey-Do list...other things include fixing the light in my closet, vaccuuming, and getting my good bicycle seat out of the shed and putting it on the exercise bike in our basement.

Nikki did an open tag which I thought was cute.

5 Things I was Doing 10 Years Ago
  1. Getting out of the jet-set lifestyle
  2. Learning just how to "be"
  3. Settling down in Rochester
  4. Learning to be an advocate
  5. Wondering how to get the meaning back into commercialized Christmas
5 Things I was Doing 5 Years Ago
  1. Our first Christmas in this house
  2. Working as the Activities Director on the Alternate Care Unit at the Hospital
  3. Sewing was my main crafts outlet
  4. Taking poetry classes at Writers and Books
  5. Buying Christmas gifts for the first time for David's family
5 Things I was doing 1 Year Ago
  1. Hoping for a Christmas baby
  2. Taking Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas Scrapbook Class
  3. Hybrid scrapbooking
  4. Recently started Everyday Digital Scrapbooking blog
  5. Planning for Christmas Eve party
5 Snacks I Really Enjoy
  1. Chocolate, especially if dark chocolate is good for you
  2. Yogurt
  3. Jazz Diet Pepsi Carmel Cream
  4. Ginger Snaps
  5. Kisses from my husband
5 Things I Did Yesterday
  1. Blogged
  2. Worked out with my husband while he was on treadmill, I was on the exercise bike
  3. Wrote a letter to an old friend
  4. Watched Saturday Night Light Thanksgiving Edition
  5. Had a spaghetti dinner
5 Jobs I’ve Had (in no particular order)
  1. Ride operator at an amusement park
  2. Waitress
  3. Interior designer
  4. Worked in occupational therapy
  5. Pier One Assistant Manager
5 Things I Would Do if I Had a Million Dollars
  1. Buy more real estate
  2. Buy my mother a car
  3. Travel
  4. Adopt a child from a third-world country
  5. Invest in a start-up business
5 T.V. Shows I Like
  1. Dancing with the Stars
  2. Grey's Anatomy
  3. Private Practice
  4. Dirty Sexy Money
  5. Atlantis Star-gate SG1
5 Things I Hate Doing
  1. The dishes
  2. Cleaning the house
  3. Lying
  4. Backing up photos and files
  5. Going to the dentist
5 Biggest Joys of the Moment
  1. Gratitude for what I have
  2. Loving my husband
  3. Being creative
  4. Being appreciated
  5. Photography
5 People Tagged


Open to all.

0 Share your thouughts: