More pretty creations to see....

11:22 AM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
Take a look at my layout which uses 15 transparent items. The paper goodies are from SIS TV/Zingboom which sponsored Everyday Digital for November. You can get the free hybrid class over at the EDS Blog - I posted it on Monday, November 12th.

1 custom transparency designed by me
1 digital transparent overlay on photo
2 Narratives Transparencies
6 Heidi Swap Ghost Letters (Family) backed with paper from the Zingboom Kit Whimsy Woods
1 Heidi Swap acrylic word (Forever)
2 MME Bohemia Transparent Frames
1 MME Bohemia Transparent Butterfly
1 piece of bubble wrap
___________________
15 Transparent Items



Another hybrid creation using the Zingboom Whimsy Woods kit:



I'm getting ready for a crop on Saturday...I hope you all have a very creative weekend!!!

0 Share your thouughts: