Say It with Letters!

9:47 AM Posted In Edit This 4 Comments »



Now that I'm not submitting a whole bunch to other magazines due to my workload at Scrapbook Dimenions Magazine, I miss those occasional emails asking for my work to be published. Well, yesterday I received two emails that were just as exciting!!! First, from Deb at Say It With Letters to tell me I won a spot on her Design Team! Look at some of the goodies in her Etsy Store.



Second, I received an email from Aussie Scrap Source asking for permission to post one of my layouts I created for Strano's CHA booth last winter on their blog. Check them out- they have loads more fabulous ideas for using Strano Ribbon and Strano RibbonStiff!

4 Share your thouughts:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the SIWL DT...
Love your work....!
:)

deb said...

Yay!! So happy to have your talent and congrats on the other success!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Congrats JA :)

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Hey JA - I can be reached at ReneeDezember@comcast.net...

Sorry our move at the end of August seemed to mess up everything :)