Prima Sneak Peeks

8:01 PM Posted In , Edit This 2 Comments »
Here are sneaks of projects I've been doing for Prima's catalogue and booth. Want to see more? Check out the PrimaHybrid Sneak Peek blog at Scrapbook.com!
What if there were a hybrid world where paper was used for what paper does best? What if there were a world where the products were truly hybrid, not just digital versions of previous kinds of products? What if there were digital products that were made specifically to coordinate with your real life dimensional products? www.primahybrid.com

Advertisement above seen in the DigiShop Talk Newsletter February 2008

2 Share your thouughts:

Anonymous said...

oh my, how stunning it all is, love your sneaks :D

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE your blog... I could stay for days. All the color, the patterns, the texture. What a pretty place to be! I look forward to working with you on the SIWL team!