Vintage Collage Inspired Scrapbooking

5:41 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »


Did you get the Primahybrid Fresh Cuts newsletter today? If not, send me your email address and I'll forward it to you as there is lots of useful information for heritage and geneology scrapping in it.
I made this layout for the newsletter with a favorite photo of my father. I was inspired by Christina Renee to go for the collage look. Her stamps are coming to Prima Manufacturing soon as they debuted at CHA Winter.

Credits: most from Primahybrid
Paper: Vera Lim Mad About You
Stamps: Christina Renee for Prima Marketing (physical clear stamps coming soon)
Ribbon: Vera Lim One Evening
Swirls: First Blush Collab Kit (Weeds and Wildflowers)
Monogram: IOD Alpha Gem Silhouette
Gems: Dianne Rigdon Damask Dreams
Notecards: Meredith Fenwick Legible Notecards
Font: Stomp Snidely
Flower: Doris Castle blog 2007




Other postings in the blog world:

Coming soon:
  • I've purged and purged again in my scrapbook room. I will be having one big huge auction on ebay for pounds of scrapbook goodies I'll never use. Watch here for details coming soon. :)
Happy Scrapping! Thanks a million for visiting.

0 Share your thouughts: