Hybrid Class #1 Finale!

4:00 AM Posted In Edit This 3 Comments »





Here is my finished layout and your final tasks to complete this layout! Let's attach everything to the background paper you chose on Day 2 - Task #2.

The additional items that I used to complete my hybrid layout include embellishments I found at Target. These include KI Memories Pop Culture Softies Buttons (Round), KI Memories Pop Culture Ribbon, and KI Memories Pop Culture epoxy stickers, and KI Memories Pop Culture chipboard pieces. The chipboard bird I used is from Crafty Secrets Sweet Chips.





The flowers I used are Prima Marketing Inc., and come in the Bitty Bag. I outlined the edge of the flowers with Stickles Glitter Glue.




If you were inspired by my class this week, I'd love to hear from you and see your work! Have a great weekend and Happy Scrapping!!!

3 Share your thouughts:

Jennifer C. said...

This is just awesome Ms. Julie! I wish I had enough time this week to play along with you. Fantastic and fun tutorial!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful girl! So inspiring!!!

xoxoxoxo

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

Just wanted to let you know that I was totally inspired by this blog post. I actually created my first ATC as a result. Of course, I didn't follow through with the rest of the layout, but I know I will do this eventually! It made me really think about doing more hybrid layouts!!