Sweet Tooth!

12:47 PM Posted In Edit This 3 Comments »
Deb D'amboise has done it again with marvelous wood shapes for Say It With Letters: The Sweet Tooth Collection. Here is my take on the collection: buttoned cupcakes, cherry pie, and more ice cream!










Visit the Say It with Letters blog for more fun ideas using these shapes by the rest of the SIWL Design Team!!!!

3 Share your thouughts:

deb said...

I just love these JA!!

Leslie said...

Love them! I especially like that the edges are plain either. I ate at a cupcake store earlier this month while on vacation and thought of you. :) They had DELICIOUS cupcakes and while I've never been much of a cake liking person, I WILL be going back!

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE your projects here - so colorful and fun!! They just make me smile!! Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm really looking forward to working with you! :)