I have been given this award by one of my favorite bloggers: Jess Gordon!
The rules for this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.
Here are some of my favorites, picking some that might be new to you - or not:
1. I always love seeing what new projects Lisa Pace, MMM 2008, is up to. She is super sweet as well.
2. A newer favorite of mine is Kimberly Kwan, and I read her blog mostly through Facebook. Again, her personality is fantastic and her projects are inspiring. She says she infuses her classes with vintage items!
3. Not because I am one of them, but because this site is super cool, a network of bloggers I Am a Diva run by the fabulous Suzi Finer!
4. My cousin Kurt's blog of his "new" life in Switzerland, living abroad. His stories are funny, his kayak (that he hand-built) rawks, and I'm so happy for him as he is about to be a new father too!
5. Emily Powers, half of the super talented Two Sisters Designs, is amazingly full of encouragement, has craaazy mad skillz, and now a contributing editor to Memory Makers magazine!
6. Laurie Star is a darling friend with a great eye for design! She is an altering queen!!!
7. Last but not least, Cindy Gilchrist blows me away with her colorful creations every time.