Thoughts become things - more inspiration

10:39 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
I received a lot of feedback thanking me for this post. More along the same line of thinking...I receive daily emails from TUTs Adventure Club called Notes from the Universe. If you are a fan of The Secret, you'll enjoy these. Today's message:

Even when the earth suddenly shakes, tides unexpectedly surge, and all hope seems lost, in the split second that follows I have a brand new plan, I know what we'll do, and I've got the pedal to the metal.

Just get back in your saddle and ride,
The Universe

Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
© www.tut.com ®

Metaphorically, Julie Ann. I don't mean earthquakes and hurricanes, but friends who disappoint, connections that have faded, and dreams that seem to have been left in tatters.

0 Share your thouughts: