Christmas on the mind yet?

6:18 PM Edit This 2 Comments »

I have Christmas on the mind because I have received a lot of hits to my blog from this. You can find my 2007 Christmas Journal here and 2006 Christmas Journal here.

2 Share your thouughts:

Vianna said...

Greetings from Florida!
I must say: I LOVE your Christmas albums. You are very creative and talented. I'd like to know what size are your layouts and your journal pages. They seem to be 8.5x11, which I prefer, not the 12x12 square templates everyone else uses. And are they digital (I love the Jane Austen font) or are they hybrid? I have a lot of questions, I know, and I'd really appreciate knowing more about your creative approach because I relate well to your style of expression. I do recall having seen something published that you created .. cant recall where though, I subscribe to many. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Vianna! My 2007 album was 4" x 6" and they were digital that I printed out, not hybrid because I didn't add any physical products. Let me know if you have more questions! :)