Coming up with my bio

3:43 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I have been asked to contribute my bio for use at www.scrapbookeronline.com :

I am Julie Ann Shahin, both the newlywed bride of David and MSU design graduate of 1993. I decided to pursue the arts & design as a child so that I could bring beauty to the lives of others, as I have been inspired by those that came before me. I love that scrapbooking combines everything one could ever learn in studio art! A favorite quote of mine is “I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for.” – Georgia O’Keefe

Julie Ann Shahin is a WAHW (work-at-home-wife) who might actually get some scrapping done if she turns off her computer once in awhile. She is a roadie for her musician husband, David, together their favorite hobby is taking long walks on the beach just steps from their home in Rochester, NY. Look for their wedding invitation to be featured in the upcoming 2005 Scrapbook Trends Weddings Idea Book.

0 Share your thouughts: