If I didn't have to...

12:00 PM Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »
Julia Cameron, in The Sound of Paper, speaks about teachability. "Many adventures require that we muster the courage to be a beginner....List five things you would love to do, if you didn't have to do them perfectly."

1. If I didn't have to do it perfectly, I'd try: painting a mural.
2. If I didn't have to do it perfectly, I'd try: using an SLR camera.
3. If I didn't have to do it perfectly, I'd try: running a marathon (in my case, I'd have to walk one.)
4. If I didn't have to do it perfectly, I'd try: writing an article for a magazine.
5. If I didn't have to do it perfectly, I'd try: meeting more people.

1 Share your thouughts:

Mackey said...

Ahhhh, this is a great list and a great way to start doing those things we think are impossible!! I bet you would paint an awesome mural!