Confessions of a slacker

9:08 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »

So don't ask me to participate in any swaps, unless they are my idea of course because I hate going to the post office to send things. I procrastinate forever! I don't know. Maybe I hate certain obligations that I have found myself tied to. Who knows. Anyway - here is a scraplift of Alb52 at Scrapbook Bytes, actually I saw a scraplift of her layout and lifted the lift which was posted at Designer Digitals. The photo is a royalty-free photo from www.sxc.com--If you need to know any of the credits please leave a comment here with your email address and I'll look up the credits. I don't plan on posting this anywhere else so I didn't write down the credits. Most of them are from the designers at Scrap Artist! (click on the image to read the poem)

0 Share your thouughts: