6:59 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
Thanks for the reminder Kristy to post this picture. I really like the chipboard letters from Scenic Route, been wanting to get some of those. The Teresa Collins Junkitz Tag Bookz, TC Fabric Flowerz, and TC Box Bookz are also awesome! I've heard from others in this magazine that their goodie boxes are full of neat stuff too - so it sounds like PT goodies are much better than a year ago.

And speaking of pictures to post, I really need to get the photos from the girls' weekend up too. I know a lot of you wanted to see those pics. Remind me tomorrow!

3 Share your thouughts:

Anonymous said...

Wow I love these goodies. You did earn them with one of your layouts or not. Don't quit get it.

If you did you deserve ever little thing that is on the shot.

Love ya girlfriend don't forget you have a friend way back in Holland, LOL.

Nicole said...

OH YAY! Put it on a plate and eat it up! Looks like some fun yummies to me! You deserve it JA! ((HUGS)) friend! :)

Kristy said...

Cool stuff! How awesome. Looks very girly...