Rounding up July

8:57 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
I read The Sound of Paper by Julia Cameron, O Magazine August Issue, Creating Keepsakes August, Paper Trends August, BHG Scrapbooks Etc August

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?
50 First Dates, Oprah, The Hills, Big Brother All-Stars, Treasure Hunt, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Carlos Mencias, The Last Comic Standing

What special days did I celebrate and how?
Both of our parents' wedding anniversaries, The 4th of July BBQ at our house followed by fireworks at Irondequoit Town Hall, crop at Patti's, and a weekend crop at my house with Patti, Marti, and Kristen and celebrating Marti's birthday

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
Nothing new

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
Swimming, chatting on phone, going for walks o9n the beach and bike rides, scrapbooking, going out to eat, and making smores at home

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
I made for the first time Chocolate Molten Lava Cake (from a box) for Marti's birthday

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
We bought a house almost on Park Avenue with 4 apartments in it (not for us to live in). We looked at second properties to buy.

What were this month’s disappointments?
None

What were my accomplishments this month?
Asked to design for Scrapwear Designs by Tenika with her Technicolor Transparencies, August Issue of Paper Trends came out, received nice check in mail from DCWV for QVC and book work, July contest at SBO was a success

Round up your memories.

0 Share your thouughts: