It's Time! Finally I Can Share With You...

12:03 PM Posted In , Edit This 5 Comments »

I was asked through Scrapbook Resumes to design a few layouts using brand-new products from Tenika Morrison. You've heard me rave about her t-shirt designs at Scrapwear Designs by Tenika. (tenika.com) She now offers a new line of scrapilicious (and affordable) full color transparencies and clipart transparencies to use in your artistic endeavors. You can check out her new website here and and the gorgeous designs here.

My layouts were created using one transparency cut in half. The design is called That's Pep. Isn'it it scrumptious? I just bought Happy Go Lucky, City of Groove, and Fantastic Voyage because I just HAVE to have them!

5 Share your thouughts:

Sue said...

FUN stuff and really cool designs :) congrats!!!

Sue F from DCWV

Lesley said...

Hooray!!! Love it.

Nicole said...

Very cool JA! Congratulations! :)

Tracy said...

Wow! CONGRATS!

Nikki said...

Beautiful product and in your hands it really shines!!