Yay for Andie Smith and Carolyn Lontin! CK FONTS

10:56 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I have to give a big shout-out my dear friends and SBO sistas Andie and Carolyn. Creating Keepsakes has turned their handwriting into fonts. Of course I had to purchase these.

You can get Carolyn's font on sale here, and you must get Andie's too here while you are at it!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


******************

I did a journaling prompt yesterday from Scrapgirls.com so I'm going to share it today because I just don't have much else to share. LOL The prompt was to list 20 Things I Like to Eat. Of course, they are NOT healthy foods!

In no particular order: 20 Things I Like to Eat
1. Pizza
2. Chicken
3. Chocolate
4. Brownies
5. Pecans
6. Fritos
7. Pringles
8. Ravioli
9. Spaghetti with meatballs
10.Fast food
11.Cherry pie
12.Coca-cola
13.Strawberries
14.Honeydew Melon
15.Pineapple
16.Watermelon
17.Chicken Pot Pie
18.Hamburger
19.Donuts
20.Yogurt

What's on your list?
Have a great day!

0 Share your thouughts: