Publication Tip #1 for Scrapbookers

4:57 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
From time to time, I'll get an email from a friend, a scrapbooking friend, who would like some tips on getting published in the scrapbooking industry. Not that I am at all means an expert, yet I do have a resume, and I love to share what I know. So I plan to share tips often. I hope at least one person finds it helpful.

Publication Tip #1:
Add to your list a resolution to create a Book of Ten.
Do I have a BOT? Actually, no I do not. I would love to make one. I have about a Book of Three? I think.

As summarized by Keri,
"Torm's Book of Ten - The original idea was created by Torm. The idea behind it was to have at any given time 10 unshared, unpubbed, really good layouts at the ready. So that when major contests or calls come around you have an assortment of pages to choose from and don't have to run yourself ragged trying to create a bunch of new ones. Whenever you create a new page that you love, you add it to the BOT and remove the weakest page. This way the BOT is always evolving and improving. "
Related links:
Remember Torm's Book of Ten? Do you have one? Do you need one?
I don't know if I'm doing CKSOY, MM, or Torm's Book of Ten

Category:
Publication Tips for Scrapbookers

Enter your Email





Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

0 Share your thouughts: