17 Images of New Scrapbook Projects to Share Today

3:28 PM Posted In , , Edit This 2 Comments »

Hi and Hello! I hope you all are having a great start to February. I'm quickly uploading some of my recent work, and plan to make time to blog hop within the next several days. If you have updated your blog and want me to stop by, leave me a link in the comment section!

The above layout is one I created for a tutorial for Everyday Digital. Check out How to Use Your Photography to Create Paper Effects after you've read my blog today!


So something is in the water because the neighbors directly across the street and the neighbors on my left both had new babies within the past eight weeks. I found this great baby album template by Erica Hite at Scrapgirls.com and I'm using Jen Wilsons ReKindle kit to make it. I have six pages done and here are a few.


I used the coupon I got from Big Picture Scrapbooking to take Aby Garvey's What's In Your Bucket class and this is the hybrid little mini-album I made for that class. Swirls by Fee Jardine. Stickers by me.



A new hybrid layout again using Jen Wilson's ReKindle kit.


This layout features one of the sponsors of Everyday Digital Scrapbooking: Angela Sharrow's Sophisticated kit at scrapdish. If you know of anyone interested in advertising on that blog, please contact me at thedigitalproject@gmail.com


Layout created with all Designer Digitals products.



Layout created with Pattie Knox speedbyte, Jessica Sprague's Echoes of Asia kit, goodies by Doris Clark and Jen Wilson.



Created for a CHA In Spirit Day challenge last Saturday. Uses Michelle Underwood's Random Thoughts Collection.



Another layout using Designer Digitals.



A fun layout just because. Credits can be seen here.


So today I have to send in some release forms to DCWV and Simple Scrapbooks. I need to send my layout in for the doodling book. I had a request today by Blue Media but not sure which book it is going into as it was for their sketch but was told I'd receive a copy of the Styles book so I'm confused. LOL Plus I have to swaps that I need to send out! All is good. Hehehehe. Have a great day and I'll catch up with you very soon!!!!

2 Share your thouughts:

Cathy Pascual said...

Hi Julie Ann,
You've been so productive! I'm inspired by your hybrid stuff. I'm trying to more of that too.

Love the baby albums for your neighbors. And I've been loving your pub tips. Keep ' em coming!!!

-Cathy

p.s. I've updated my blog with a new layout (not hybrid, but a digi one).

http://paper-cat.blogspot.com

Rebecca H. said...

I've been stopping by your blog pretty regularly in the last few weeks. I came across it when you were working on your Christmas journal (beautiful work!). I'm so glad to see some new & inspiring work posted today. Keep up the good work on keeping us all inspired!