Just for you {tips and a new layout}

4:38 PM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »


This was a great push to scrap my favorite pic of my niece and her (now) husband. They were married just before Christmas (2006) in Belize and are having their reception in two weeks.

Credits:
Ad challenge template Pattie Knox (2/4)
Dianne Ridgon Simply Marvy alpha, solid papers, elements
Holly McCaig B/W Photo action (then Hard Light blending mode with lowered opacity)
Fonts: Impact with Sprayed Stencil effect, Georgia, and Gelfing SF


Several people have told me that they highly enjoy my publication tips for scrapbookers. So I have decided to put together a special set of tips for everyone who subscribes to my blog. When feedblitz sends me your confirmation that you have subscribed, I will in turn send you a downloadable 4-page PDF document that has bonus set of tips not seen on my blog. I have written 13 tips - because 13 is my lucky number.

Please enter your email into the box in the sidebar and you will receive your tips within 24 hours.

Thanks!

0 Share your thouughts: