Love, Elsie!!!

12:58 PM Posted In Edit This 2 Comments »
Here are my latest projects for Creating Inspirations using Love, Elsie Betty kit! Have you been bitten by the 6x12 craze? I found 6x12 albums for about $3 at The Christmas Tree Shoppe. This is my niece Anna at her eighth grade dance (hybrid scrapbook page), and below is a pic from our wedding.



A favorite pic from our wedding that DH says reminds him of college days, LOL!


Banner using the pages from the Love, Elsie Betty Mini Album!

Have a super creative day! :)

2 Share your thouughts:

mphoinix said...

Great Lo, JA.
I'm seeing the 6x12 everywhere, but no album for them yet.
Maggie

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie Ann! Love the wedding photo - what a good looking couple (seriously pretty bride)! Love the hybrid of your niece too -- it's really a nice mix w/the Love Elsie line. And I'm so glad you posted the heart banner - might be a nice alternative to using it as another altered album. Thanks for the smile this morning!