2 new art journal pages: daily drive and mixed tape

11:37 AM Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »

This one is hybrid...with the journaling on the tag. Instead of a {Daily Drive}, I have a daily walk. - on the beach or around our neighborhood at the lake. I've even lost a few pounds. We are so grateful for this beautiful place - we remember to thank God. Life is Good. And life is better than ever as the summer of 2007 comes to an end.

Credits:
Owl branch with butterfly: Michelle Underwood
Background paper: Andrea Victoria for Digital Artist Magazine
Fonts: Roadsigns+Warning (http://www.dafont.com/roadsign.font) and Rebekah's Birthday




Another quick page for This Is Me Journal. My playlist - I believe it is readable - just a few of my favorite music artists. And if you are looking for new music - check out my husband's band Pulling Strings at www.myspace.com/pullingstringsband

:)

0 Share your thouughts: