Publication Tip #28: Trends for 2008

1:06 PM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
Today I want to bring two things to your attention: Upcoming Trends and the Submit It Workshop!


#1: Announcement: Would you like to participate in a workshop to get your scrapbook pages published? You are invited to join me, Julie Ann Shahin, as I am the September Guest Publishing Pro at Scrapbook Graphics! Just register for the message board, then meet me here. It's FREE! You can find more information about the Scrapbook Graphics ongoing Submit It Workshops here. It's all FREE so I'll see you there. :)

(and I must let you know that the big magazines really took interest in me once I took up digital & hybrid scrapbooking. It's so worth a look!)


#2: Upcoming Trends in Scrapbooking for 2008

My dear pal Holly Pittroff started this thread at 2peas about upcoming trends Pubsters expect to see in the next year. Check it out and you decide for yourself!
On the list:
  • Paper piecing
  • Crumbling
  • Skulls
  • Monkeys
  • Chalking
  • Yellow
  • Vintage
  • Glitter, foils, etc.
  • Nautical
  • Paper dolls
  • Arts & Crafts Movement inspired
  • Acrylic
  • Woodgrain

Join the discussion!

p

0 Share your thouughts: