Time to Get Organized

3:49 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »

Rarely does something grab my heart and it's love at first sight. But I saw one of these in person yesterday and I had to have it!

It's all part of my master plan to keep my scrapbook room orderly. I'm also signed up for the Big Picture class by Wendy Smedley called Get Organized and Be Inspired.




Today's JYC Entry

Journaling: I absolutely could not resist the feather tree when I saw it combined with K & Co. Paper Ornaments. I surprised David by having the tree up and half of the ornaments finished by the time he got home last night. He loved it immediately. I love the cottage-feel of the ornaments.

(ETA: I was inspired by http://mystudiopink.blogspot.com/)

Credits:
Tree: Michael's
Ornaments: K & Co. Ornament Paper Slab
Sketch: Shimelle
Papers: Erica Hite Joyful Season Mini Paper Add On, Victorian Christmas, Sydnee Nuckles Merry Memories - all at Scrapgirls.com
Ornaments: Sydnee Nuckles Merry Memories at Scrapgirls.com
Word Art: Faith True
Tag: Erica Hite Joyful Season at Scrapgirls.com
Ribbon: SN Merry Memories at Scrapgirls.com
Photo edges: Erica Hite Enchanted Brush Set Scrapgirls
Inked edges: Cheryl Barber Scrapgirls
Staples: Kate Hadfield at The Lilypad
Date Stamp: Amber Clegg at Scrapartist
Font: Jane Austen

TFL!

0 Share your thouughts: