Yay for December 1st! Five New Projects for Christmas

12:13 PM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
So excited to finally share with you what I've been creating for Christmas this year. I so love Jen Wilson's designs and her line for My Mind's Eye is amazing! Plus below I show you which of her digital kits match this paper kit for those of you who might try hybrid scrapbooking.


The next layout is a photo from my husband's childhood circa 1966.



I used Stickles on the word together and also smeared some around Santa.




I've had this chipboard word "home" that I bought on clearance at Target for a while now. I finally decided to use paper from the CI kit to decorate it, along with Basic Grey rubons (not in the CI kit).



I traced a small stocking to create this ornament. For the scallops, I used a Coluzzle template.


Another photo from my husband's childhood - his mother reading to her children. Circa 1968.



The felt tree is handmade by me.


Co-ordinating digital kits from Jen Wilson Designs





Have a fantastic weekend!

0 Share your thouughts: