It's Wicked Awesome Thursday once again.

1:23 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Today I plan to schedule my pedicure that I've been meaning to get for a few months. My heels really need some TLC.

So here we are: another Thursday. The DT is trying to scatter our uploads throughout the day...so my layout will be posted around dinner time. Does this work for you guys? Or is it more exciting to have a bunch of layouts to look at first thing in the morning?

I have to get ready and go to my physical therapy appointment. So I leave you will this photo of me scrapping last night. Like my new "flying pig"????

Camera Model
Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT
Shooting Date/Time
1/4/2006 5:43:34 PM
Shooting Mode
Portrait
Tv( Shutter Speed )
1/60
Av( Aperture Value )
4.0
Metering Mode
Evaluative Metering
Exposure Compensation
0
ISO Speed
400

1 Share your thouughts:

Maryfrances Fabbri said...

Nice pig. Great work yesterday lady.