May Roundup

10:57 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
What books and/or magazines did I read this month? Designing with Digital by Autumn Leaves

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month? DVD: Fun with Dick and Jane starring Tea Leoni and Jim Carey; All the season finales of our favorite shows including American Idol, Desperate Housewives and best of all: Grey's Anatomy

What special days did I celebrate and how? Mother's Day- visited MIL; The International Lilac Festival, with a concert by Teddy Geiger; Memorial Day and David's birthday at IL's

What illnesses or health concerns did I have in May? Getting physical therapy for shoulder and neck

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family? Go to concert; bought a fire pit for outdoors; surprised an online friend with an altered birdhouse; went to record show with David; went to Kelly's crop; participating in a Secret Sister swap online

What were this month’s disappointments? Getting only to round 3 in Ultimate Digi Scrapper contest

What were my accomplishments this month? Getting to round 3 in Ultimate Digi Scrapper contest; several tin albums requested for QVC; offering my first digital kits online

Any thing else noteworthy to record about May? First bike ride, first walk on beach at sunset, first walk on the pier, first fire in our firepit

0 Share your thouughts: