The contest continues - week 3

8:22 AM Edit This 2 Comments »
The July contest at ScrapbookerOnline.com continues. This week the contestants are asked to Freestyle. This sketch is based on a layout from the book. You can check out the contest entries here.

Best moment of yesterday: Communication about new projects.

Worst moment of yesterday: Just having to deal with the heat, it only got up to 92 degrees - not enough to beat any records but still the hottest day of the year so far. No A/C for us up here in Western NY state.

I'm up early today because I couldn't sleep, and I wanted to get in a bunch of computer time since this office gets to be the warmest room in the house. I hope you all are doing well and having fun scrapping.

2 Share your thouughts:

Chiara said...

poor you NO AC. I know when we used to be in Plattsburgh and it would get hot and there was no AC just not something that is done in the North Country.

Sherri said...

No AC. I grew up in an OLD house (parts were over 100 years old) without AC. Now, I wonder how we lived in it!!! It's just plain HOT everywhere!!!