June in Review

6:50 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
(Sorry having trouble getting this to post)

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?

Designing with Digital, Big Picture Scrapbooking, Cathy Z's Sequel Clean & Simple Scrapbooking, CK Artistist Effects, Magazines: CK, SS, BHG SB ETC, SBA

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?

Fun with Dick & Jane, The Hills, Cheyenne, Real World, Run's House, The Simple Life: Till Death Do Us Part, Oprah, watched Pete Townsend on the Web, Making the Band, Daily Show with Jon Stewart, MythBusters, SuperNanny

What special days did I celebrate and how?

Our 2nd anniversary we celebrated all month long, and went out to dinner on the actual day.
Celebrated Father's Day at IL's - went swimming with Scott & Reid.


What illnesses or health concerns did I have in May?

Continued getting Physical Therapy and found out that the Miracle Ball Method is awesome. Got my gluten levels checked and they are ok.

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?

Attended my first Creating Keepsakes Convention in Buffalo with Patti, and stayed one night at Dana's while there.
Celebrated Serena's birthday with Scott and their kids at the Comedy Club, then Dave and I watched the Harbor Fest fireworks on the beach.
Watched Anna's last home softball game of the season with Julie while Mark coached.
Went swimming with Jeremy and his friend Josh, and Reid and Mom/Dad S. watched.

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try in May?

Had breakfast brunch at our usual buffet place.

What special or unusual purchases did I make?

Looking at ways to invest money.

What were this month’s disappointments?

30% of our beach (the sand part) is eroded away due to global warming.

What were my accomplishments this month?

2 projects in the Scrappin' Trends ezine out now
1 layout picked up for Scrapbook Trends mag October
1 layout picked up for Creating Keepsakes mag November
Found out my credit score is 809 out of possible 850 which is excellent

Any thing else noteworthy to record about May?

I painted the Adirondack chairs as a surprise for David.
We saw our first lightning bug.
Participating in art journal/digi class at Scrap Girls.
Participating in Survivor contest at Create My Keepsake.
Designing digital kits.


0 Share your thouughts: