Wicked Awesome Thursday

2:36 PM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
Best moment of Wednesday: Having this layout here turn out much better than I envisioned in my head. Adding the diecut flowers just did it for me - and they were a great score at CKC - $1. I didn't even realize I had this photo until I uploaded it - and I have no idea what the topic of conversation was because I was too busy taking photos but it truly sums up my favorite moment of the 4th of July.

Worst moment of Wednesday: I'm really scraping the bottom of the barrel to come up with one. I guess I'd have to say that having to return some groceries to the store that we didn't use on the 4th was the worst moment. I hate having to go to the customer service desk and return food, especially something like watermelon that you just know they aren't going to put back out and they'll just throw it out. DH insisted though that the watermelon go back because his mother had brought a watermelon and we have leftovers in the fridge. MMM....watermelon would be good just about now.

It's Wicked Awesome Thursday at www.scrapbookeronline.com again. This week's layouts feature the delicious Crate Paper patterns. Plus the DT was challenged to use the font Hard Rock at www.dafont.com for the title. You can see the whole DT gallery at this link.

I hope everyone is having fun scrapping!

0 Share your thouughts: